Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line(s) from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song. (Skip the instrumentals, the remixes and the mashups)
Step 3: Let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
I should be so lucky :(
Kids will have to wait, but I definitely want them!
Sophie...she's a collie and she's 12
9) List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
1. I JUST GOT MY DEGREE
2. I need to decide what to do for my dissertation
3. My parent's health
4. What job do I want when I'm finished University
5. How do I go about getting a life? (Any and all advice greatly appreciated)
10) Where and for what did you go to school?
Caledonian cos they're the only people who'd take me lol :P
Love them both. The annoy me immensely but that's what parents are for, arent they?
12) Who are some of your closest friends?
Natalie, Allie, Mhairi, Rachael, Keith though I don't see as much of them as I'd like (despite the fact Natalie only lives a few hundred yards away lol!)
13) What do you do for fun?
Take photos, write fanfiction, watch DVDs, make websites
6 ships you like. number them from 1 to 6.
- 3 ships that you used to like, but not anymore. number them from 7 to 9.
- 3 ships that you can't stand. number them from 10 to 12.
- 2 ships that you're curious about, but don't quite ship. number them from 13 to 14.
- answer the following questions:
1. why don't you like 11?
I don't like Seven, and I thought it was cruel getting Chakotay and Seven together when Chakotay and Janeway could actually get together :(
2. do you know anybody who ships 13?
3. what would be your ideal circumstances for couple 3?
4. what's your favourite episode of 1?
Resolutions or Coda!
5. since when do you ship couple 6?
Since I first saw the Matrix
6. why did you stop shipping couple 8?
I lost interest when the show ended
7. you have the power so that one couple doesn't exist. pick either 10 or 12.
8. what do you prefer, 2 or 4?
Sam and Jack!!
9. what interests you about 14?
Cos I like em both, and Tony's reactions to things Ziva says is so cute - "it's like looking for a needle in a needlestack!"
10. when did you stop liking 7?
Cos they kirked out Sheppard with everyone, and I don't think Weir was interested anymore
11. when you lost interest for 9, did you lose interest in the series?
Nope. I lost interest in them when they both died...I still like the show
12. a song that reminds you of 5.
The Ballad of Serenity :P :D
13. which ship do you like the most?
14. which one do you like the least?
15. if you could make two of these couples have a double date, which one would you choose?
Janeway/Chakotay and Grissom/Catherine
16. has the second couple kissed yet? make it up if you'd like.
Uhm...probably not, but I'm not a 'fan' as such of CSI
17. did 4 have a happy ending? if the series isn't over, do you think it'll end well?
Not really and no *cries*
18. what would make you start shipping 13?
not much! I quite like em!
19. if only one could happen, which one would you choose, 2 or 6?
6 already happened, so it has to be 2!!!
20. you have the power to choose the fate of 12. what would happen to them?
Keller would die cos Beckett would give an exploding tumour to her to somehow resurrect Elizabeth. Rodney would seek comfort from Lizzie and they'd have loads of babies!
What curse word do you use the most?
Sh*t or F**k in equal measure
Do you own an iPod?
Who on your MySpace "Top 8" do you talk to the most?
What time is your alarm clock set for?
Normally about 7am
What color is your room?
Flip flops or sneakers?
If sneakers are like trainers, then sneakers
Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take, duh! I'm a photographer, not a model lol!
What was the last movie you watched?
The Matrix for the millionth time...still love it!
Do any of your friends have children?
Quite a few of them!
Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Every day lol!
Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Only when I'm travelling or ill
What CD is currently in your CD player?
I don't own a CD player anymore
Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Yuck! neither! Semi-skimmed please!
Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Have you ever given someone a hickey?
Who was the last person to call you?
Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Did you watch cartoons as a child?
How many siblings do you have?
None, kind of...it's a wierd situation
Are you shy around the opposite sex?
What movie do you know every line to?
The Matrix, Star Trek First Contact, Serenity, A Dog's Breakfast
Do you own any band t-shirts?
Nope, but I want a Ramones one, simply cos of Sylar in Heroes...how shallow is that :P :D
What is your favorite salad dressing?
Do you read for fun?
Do you cry a lot?
Not half as much as I used to
Who was the last person to text message you?
Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
What is the weather like?
Bright and cool
Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Is sex before marriage wrong?
Nope, but then I don't believe in marriage
When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Uhm...lemme think...not since last year!
How many hours of sleep do you need to function
Are you in love or lust?
I think I'm in lust 2 or 3 times a day. Luckily I possess self-control or I'd be done for assaulting random strangers I thought were hot :P
Are your days full and fast-paced?
To a fault
Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
I should do, but I don't!
How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
Do you like cottage cheese?
I have to be in the mood for it. I call that my cottage cheese mood
Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
I toss and turn too much to know
Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Yeah, but not every five seconds like some retarded fifteen year-old
What song did you last sing out loud?
Sweet Child 'O Mine
What is your favorite TV show?
Of all time: Star Trek Voyager, SG1 and SGA tie at 2nd
Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?
Uhm...none really...I'd make an idiot of myself
Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I get butterflies everyday for no reason because I'm a neurotic and anxious person. See got them now even thinking about being nervous.
What one thing do you wish you had?
I'd type that, but I think it'd be too much information for some people :P
It's from a song that few folk would have heard, but I love it
Jupiter One - Platform Moon
...And the lyrics aren't online anywhere, and I don't have my iPod with me
It takes less than a minute. Work this out as you read.
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to
go out to eat.
(more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1758...
If you haven't, add 1757.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number.
The first digit of this was your original number. (I.e., How many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)
The next two numbers are
YOUR AGE! ------ (Oh YES, It is!)
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2008) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS!
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
Some random picture with trees
Q. How many televisions you have in your house?
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
uhm...paper cartridges at work? they're kinda heavy
Q. Have you ever been knocked out?
yes, by a rugby ball
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
no, no, no and no!
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
blue or green
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item?
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for £100?
for 100? no...for more?...maybe...
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for £200,000?
Q. Would you never blog again for £50,000
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for £250,000?
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for £1,000?
no, cos I'd probably asphyxiate since I'm allergic to it and my throat would swell up
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for £1,000,000?
Q: What is in your left pocket?
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
5 or 6
Q: Last person who texted you?
Q: Last person who called you?
Q: Person you hugged?
Q: Missing someone?
Q: Listening to?
tv - american inventor - black cougar FTW! :P :D
Q: Worrying about?
tunic top, cropped cardigan, skinny jeans
Q: First place you went this morning?
Q: What can you not wait to do?
finish my essay and my voyager fanfiction
Q: Do you smile often?
Q: Are you a friendly person?
I try to be
|You don't usually get angry too easily but some things can annoy you, however you are sensitive about what others think of you. Your concern about rejection and ridicule cause you to feel shy and uncomfortable around others. You are easily embarrassed and often feel ashamed. Your fears that others will criticize or make fun of you are exaggerated and unrealistic, but your awkwardness and discomfort may make these fears a self-fulfilling prophecy. People generally perceive you as distant and reserved, and you do not usually reach out to others. You prefer familiar routines and for things to stay the same. You can tend to feel uncomfortable with change. You see no need for pretense or manipulation when dealing with others and are therefore candid, frank and sincere. People find it relatively easy to relate to you, however you generally see others as selfish, devious, and sometimes potentially dangerous. You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.|
The best Buying Pet Gifts.
1. Who is your favorite SG-1 character?
2. Who is your favorite Atlantis character?
3. What is your favorite SG-1 episode?
The Lost City
4. Who is your favorite villain? (in SG-1)
5. Who is your favorite villain? (in Atlantis)
Uhm...Any Wraith Queen
6. P-90 or Zat?
7. You'll be...Jaffa or Tok'ra?
8. Goa'uld mothership or X-303?
9. Ori or Ancient?
0. Who is the best O'Neill: Kurt Russell or Richard Dean Anderson?
11. The best Daniel Jackson...James Spader or Michael Shanks?
12. Asgard or Replicator?
13. Who is the best leader of Atlantis, Weir or Carter?
14. Who is best leader of the SGC...Hammond, O'Neill, Weir or Landry?
15. Jonas Quinn or Vala Mal Doran?
16. Col. Mitchell or Dr. Fraiser?
Frasier, though I love Mitchell too!
17. Who would you kill first...Apophis, Ba'al, Cronos, Hathor, Yu or Anubis?
18. Keller or Beckett?
Beckett...death to Keller!
19. In a 1 on 1 fight, who would win...Teal'c or Ronon?
Uhm...Carter would split them up first :P
20. What is your favourite Atlantis episode?
Tao of Rodney
21. Carter or McKay?
McKay all the way
22. Dr. Bill Lee or Radek Zelenka?
23. Stargate the movie (1994) or The Ark Of Truth?
Stargate the movie
24. Major Lorne or Major Davis?
Lorne but Davis is cute too!
25 and finally, SG-1 or Atlantis?